Let the Glory Resound!
Help us preserve, restore and enhance the Cathedral
This ongoing campaign marks the final stages of rebuilding and enhancing the Choir Gallery and Music Library of Saint Peter Cathedral. All of this work relies on donors like you. Tax-deductible gifts of all sizes – no matter how large or small – are gratefully received to assist us in our preservation and enhancement of this historic landmark. Consider sponsoring a specific part of this project, and leave your legacy as a permanent part of the Cathedral. Thank you in advance for your continued support and generosity!
Ways to Give:
- Click here and select “GIVE NOW” to make a contribution via credit card. You can set up a one-time or recurring gift option. In the notes section, please indicate that your gift is to the “Let the Glory Resound” Campaign.
- Checks can be made payable to St. Peter Cathedral and sent to 311 W. Baraga Avenue, Marquette, Michigan 49855. Please indicate in the memo line that your gift is to the “Let the Glory Resound” Campaign.
- For ACH/Automatic Withdrawal, please contact the Cathedral at (906) 226-6548.
- For Stock options, please contact Terri Gadzinski, the Executive Director of Stewardship and Development, at (906) 227-9108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rebuild and reconstruction of the Gallery will be carried out by Closner Construction & Sales, Inc. of Marquette, Michigan. The flooring will be furnished and installed by Gegare Tile, Inc. of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Their work includes the following:
- Removal of metal risers, seating and organ console
- Protective barrier installed
- Removal of current flooring and metal guards
- Asbestos abatement
- Construction of permanent steps between the organ towers
- Installation of in-floor lighting
- Installation of new radiant heat
- Installation of Nembro Rosato honed marble tile (from Verona, Italy) in the Gallery and Music Library
- Replacement of choir seating for more acoustically-sound materials
- Installation of Quad Camera System (four camera views simultaneously) for the coordination of complex events (Masses, concerts, lectures and other events), aiding in recording and livestreaming to inspire those near and far.